In our website, we are committed to upholding intellectual property rights and respecting the creative work of others. This Infringement Policy outlines our procedures for addressing copyright and intellectual property infringement on our website. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon, or if you have encountered any other intellectual property violation on our platform, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Reporting Infringement:
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative, and you believe that your work has been copied or used on our website in a way that infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notice of infringement to our designated agent. Your notice should include the following information:
– A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf.
– A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
– The location of the infringing material on our website (URLs or other relevant information).
– Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
– A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Counter Notification:
If you believe that the material you posted on our website was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification with our designated agent. Your counter notification should include the following information:
– Your physical or electronic signature.
– Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where it appeared on our website.
– A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
– Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
– A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the jurisdiction of the website’s location.
– A statement that you will accept service of process from the party who filed the original infringement notification or an agent of such party.
Please send your counter notification to the same designated agent mentioned above.
3. Repeat Infringers:
We take infringement of intellectual property rights seriously. Any user who repeatedly infringes copyrights or violates our Infringement Policy may have their account terminated.
Please note that this Infringement Policy is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have any legal concerns, we recommend consulting with an attorney.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain the integrity of our website and respecting the rights of intellectual property owners.